Pilgrimage of the Heart Yoga Presents
300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
with Nam Chanterrwyn and
February - July 2023
17 Weekends over 6 Months
Yoga Alliance Certified Training
$3,600 if registered by 12/31/22
Regular tuition: $4,000
To participate in this training, you must have a 200-Hour certification. This training will focus on anatomy, biomechanics, and the nervous system with a secondary emphasis on yoga philosophy, social justice, and teaching accessible yoga.
- musculoskeletal system
- nervous system
- the Gunas
- Chakras and subtle body
- Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga Sutras
- teaching privately/one-on-one
- physical adjustments (if appropriate)
- discussions on social justice and transgender awareness
- teaching special/unique populations and inclusivity in yoga
- yoga history and philosophy
- teaching Yin and restorative yoga
- the business of teaching yoga
- yoga sequencing and curriculum development
- a deep dive into the anatomical system, the nervous system, and the fundamentals of biomechanics
- a better understanding of how to intentionally grow and refine your yoga business
- the ability to individualize the practice of yoga to better serve clients in your community and unique clientele
- seek to improve skill, expand anatomical knowledge, and refine business practices through collaborative discussion
- commit to understanding social identity and positionality as a yoga teacher and your role in contributing to social justice issues, inclusivity, and accessibility in the yoga industry
- participate in honest self-inquiry (svadhyaya), self-discipline (tapas), and a willingness to surrender (ishvara pranidhana)
Saturdays and Sundays, 12:00 - 7:00 PM
Full tuition: $4,000
Early-bird (first 5 people to sign up): $3,600
$500 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot.
Payment plans available.
Learn More about the Instructors
When I was ready to do a deep dive into a 300-hour YTT, I did quite a bit of research. 3 things were most important to me: A strong basis in the knowledge and practice of functional, sustainable physical practices. Workshops that meet us where we are in our personal practice and teaching experiences so that we are better able to meet our own students’ needs. An atmosphere of collective learning, not a top-down, “copy and paste my style top-down directive from the teacher."
Nam is a truly well-versed yoga educator with tons of real-world experience, meaningful understanding of anatomy, a welcoming and inclusive attitude, and a great sense of humor.
— Zaquia Salinas