Corporate Meditation & Mindfulness
Companies around the world such as Google, Apple, Nike, Aetna Insurance and many others are utilizing meditation and mindfulness as a way to improve employee productivity, health and wellness.
In our introductory 60-minute class we come to your place of business and introduce meditation and mindfulness to all participants, clear up any misconceptions and offer a guided 25 minute conscious relaxation, concentration and meditation experience. This class includes a live instructor, 1 Meditation CD, Sujantra McKeever's book “Learn to Meditate” and FREE week of yoga cards for all participants to our yoga studios in San Diego.
- BVACCEL/Brand Value Accelerator
- San Diego Bar Association
- City of Chula Vista
- TD Ameritrade
- GEQ Finance
- Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch, LLP
Upon completion of the introductory class, we also offer ongoing 30 & 45 minute meditation class packs (4 classes per pack) for a discounted price. Each class includes a live instructor and the opportunity for participants to discuss their experiences and have any questions answered. Ideally these are held once a week at your place of business.
- Higher productivity, response time and focus
- Lower employee turnover, decreased health care costs
- Lowered absentee rates
- Increased efficiency which increases profit
- A kinder, more positive work environment
Wellness Program Benefits
- Everyone can do it, easy to learn, low cost
- Doesn’t exclude anyone because of health issues
- Doesn’t require any equipment or change of clothes
- Can be done anywhere, anytime – at desk, on break, etc.
- Doesn’t take much time
- Proven short & long term mental and physical benefits
Sujantra McKeever, program founder, has offered lectures and workshops on stress reduction, meditation and mindfulness since 1983. He is the author of several books and the founder of Pilgrimage of the Heart Yoga in San Diego, CA.
Additional instructors include Sujantra and other Pilgrimage of the Heart certified instructors.
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Lowers the level of blood lactate, reducing anxiety
- Decreases tension related pain, such as tension headaches, ulcers and insomnia
- Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behavior
- Improves immune system
- Helps in reducing stress
- Improves concentration, memory and creativity
- Reduces anxiety
- Increases focusing on the present (mindfulness)
- Reduces negative emotions
Classes & Pricing
Introduction to Mindful Meditation – 60 minutes – $150
Includes: Live instructor, 1 CD on Meditation, FREE week of yoga cards for all participants, 1 copy of the book “Learn to Meditate”
4 Class Pack – 45 minutes/class – Contact us for pricing
Includes: Live instructor to lead participants in mindful meditation, answer questions and facilitate discussion.
4 Class Pack – 30 minutes/class – Contact us for pricing
Great for lunch break sessions!
Includes: Live instructor to lead participants in mindful meditation.