Companies around the world such as Google, Apple, Nike, Aetna Insurance and many others are utilizing mindfulness practices such as meditation and yoga as a way to improve employee productivity, health and wellness.
In our FREE introductory 60-minute class we come to your place of business and introduce meditation and mindfulness to all participants, clear up any misconceptions and offer a 25-minute guided practice, choosing from meditation, yoga or sound healing. This class includes a live instructor, 1 Meditation CD, Sujantra McKeever's book “Learn to Meditate” and FREE week of yoga cards for all participants to our yoga studios in San Diego.
- Managed Solutions
- BVACCEL/Brand Value Accelerator
- San Diego Bar Association
- City of Chula Vista
- TD Ameritrade
- GEQ Finance
- Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch, LLP
Upon completion of the FREE introduction class, we also offer ongoing classes (meditation, yoga, or sound healing). Each class will be tailored to your employees needs and goals, please contact us to create the best program for your company.
- Higher productivity
- Lower employee turnover
- Decreased healthcare costs
- Lowered absentee rates
- Increased efficiency
- Positive work environment
Wellness Program Benefits
- Accessible to everyone
- No special equipment or space
- Can be done anytime
- Tools learned can be used anywhere
- Lower stress and mental chatter
- Long-term health benefits
Sujantra McKeever, program founder, has offered lectures and workshops on stress reduction, meditation and mindfulness since 1983. He is the author of several books and the founder of Pilgrimage of the Heart Yoga in San Diego, CA.
Additional instructors include Sujantra and other Pilgrimage of the Heart certified instructors.
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Lowers the level of blood lactate, reducing anxiety
- Decreases tension related pain, such as tension headaches, ulcers and insomnia
- Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behavior
- Improves immune system
- Helps in reducing stress
- Improves concentration, memory and creativity
- Reduces anxiety
- Increases focusing on the present (mindfulness)
- Reduces negative emotions
Classes & Pricing
FREE Introduction to Mindfulness– 60 minutes
Includes: Live instructor, 1 CD on Meditation, FREE week of yoga cards for all participants, 1 copy of the book “Learn to Meditate”
4 Class Pack – 45 minutes/class – Contact us for pricing
Includes: Live instructor to lead participants in mindful meditation, answer questions and facilitate discussion.
4 Class Pack – 30 minutes/class – Contact us for pricing
Great for lunch break sessions!
Includes: Live instructor to lead participants in mindful meditation.