Indoor Yoga How-To
Pilgrimage of the Heart Yoga is excited to welcome you back inside and offer 34 Indoor Yoga classes in San Diego, beginning June 1st, 2021!
All indoor classes are held in our Main Studio, and you'll find more details below.
We can't wait to see you!
Ready to take a class? Click here to sign-up!
Student & Staff Requirements
-All students, teachers, and staff are required to wear a mask at all times while indoors.
-Our studio adheres to all social and physical distancing guidelines. Please stay 6-feet away from others and do not engage in physical contact.
-All mats are placed 6-feet apart. Please place your mat behind the blue tape.
-Please bring your own mat and props. There are no mat rentals or community use props available at this time. We do sell mats and props in our Retail Boutique.
-Teachers will stay on their mat and only use verbal assists.
-We are not offering heated classes at this time.
-If you register for a class and cannot attend, kindly cancel your reservation 2-hours ahead of time to free up your space for another student.
-If you aren't feeling well and have a cough, fever, or other COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend class.
How to Access Indoor Classes
- Go to our Indoor Yoga Class schedule (Select Adams Ave. as the location) and sign-up for an "Indoor Yoga" class using your MindBody account.
-Pre-registration is required for all classes. We are not allowing students who are not pre-registered to attend class at this time.
-Students should arrive no more than 15-minutes before a class begins.
-Please do your best to arrive before class begins. The cutoff for check-in is 5 minutes after class begins.
-Please bring your own mat and props. There are no mat rentals or community use props available at this time. However, we do sell mats and props in our Retail Boutique.
-The entrance for Indoor classes is our Front Door, 3287 Adams Ave. See the map below! Upon arrival, please check-in at the Front Desk and confirm that you are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
-Are you new to our studio? Welcome, we'd love for you to try some classes! Purchase 2-weeks of Unlimited Classes for $25.
- You can Pre-register for class up to 7 days in advance and must arrive no more than 15-minutes and no less than 5-minutes before class begins.
- Bring your own mat, props, and filled water bottle. We will have water bottles for sale for $1.00 and props for sale as long as you have a card on file in MindBody. For students with sensitive joints, we recommend bringing an extra mat and/or a blanket.
- Prefer to practice from the comfort of your home? Try a Live Stream class with us!
- Find more details about safety by visiting our Studio Safety Guide
Our Main Studio is located at 3287 Adams Avenue
There is street parking on 33rd and in the surrounding neighborhood. Please leave yourself ample time for parking and check-in!