Indoor Yoga How-To
Pilgrimage of the Heart Yoga offers over 40 classes each week in the Normal Heights neighborhood of San Diego.
Indoor classes are held in our Main Studio and East Room, and you'll find more details below.
We can't wait to see you!
Ready to take a class? Click here to sign-up!
Student & Staff Requirements
- Mask Optional for everyone, regardless of vaccination status
-Blankets, blocks, straps and bolsters are available to use during class, free of charge. Mats may be rented for $3.
-Teachers may offer hands-on adjustments and will always ask students if they wish to receive them or not.
-If you register for a class and cannot attend, kindly cancel your reservation 2-hours ahead of time to free up your space for another student.
-If you aren't feeling well and have a cough, fever, or other COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend class.
-Are you new to our studio? Welcome, we'd love for you to try some classes! Purchase 2-weeks of Unlimited Classes for $25.
How to Access Indoor Classes
- Go to our Indoor Yoga Class schedule (Select Adams Ave. as the location) and sign-up for an "Indoor Yoga" class using your MindBody account.
-Preregistration is preferred for all classes and will ensure a space is reserved for you.
-Students should arrive no more than 15-minutes before a class begins.
-Please do your best to arrive before class begins. The cutoff for check-in is 5 minutes after class begins.
-Upon arrival, please check-in for all indoor classes (Main Studio and East Room) at the Front Desk located at 3287 Adams Ave. You can then head into the yoga room and settle into your space. Enjoy!
- You can Pre-register for class up to 7 days in advance and must arrive no more than 15 minutes before class begins and no more than 5 minutes after class begins.
- Prefer to practice from the comfort of your home? Try a Live Stream class with us!
- Find more details about safety by visiting our Studio Safety Guide
Our Main Studio is located at 3287 Adams Avenue
There is street parking on 33rd and in the surrounding neighborhood. Please leave yourself ample time for parking and check-in!