Outdoor Yoga How-To
Our Outdoor Yoga classes are held in our beautiful Normal Heights Courtyard!
Who can take Outdoor classes with Pilgrimage of the Heart?
-Everyone! Preregistration is recommended for all Members, class cardholders, drop-ins, and guests. Preregistering ensures your space is reserved for you.
-Please do your best to arrive before class begins. The cutoff for check-in is 5 minutes after class begins.
-Want to try it out? Purchase 2-weeks of Unlimited Classes for $25.
How to Access our Outdoor Classes
- Go to our Outdoor Yoga Class schedule (Select Adams Ave. as the location) and sign-up for a class using your MindBody account.
-Arrive at the studio no more than 15-minutes and no less than 5-minutes before the class begins. The entrance to our Outdoor Courtyard is on 33rd Street. Upon arrival, please wait in front of the mural on 33rd St. in Normal Heights. The teacher will let students in 15-minutes before class begins.
What We Require of Staff and Students
- Pre-register for class up to 7 days in advance and arrive no more than 15-minutes and no less than 5-minutes before class begins.
- If it is 90 degrees or hotter or raining heavily, the Outdoor class will be cancelled.
- If you register for a class and aren't able to attend, kindly cancel your reservation 2-hours ahead of time to free up your space for another yogi.
- If you aren't feeling well and have a cough, fever, or other COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend class.
Our Outdoor Courtyard is located at 4688 33rd St.
There is street parking on 33rd and in the surrounding neighborhood. Please leave yourself ample time for parking and check-in!