Pilgrimage Yoga Studio Safety Guide
What We Do
- We offer Outdoor Yoga in San Diego, Live Stream Yoga via Zoom, and pre-recorded, On Demand Yoga.
- For now, we do not offer heated classes or hands-on assists.
- Our outdoor class sizes are limited to ensure 6-feet of physical distancing between all people in the space.
- Require that everyone wear a face mask at all times.
- Provide hand sanitizer and a restroom for hand-washing.
- Conduct daily wellness checks for our staff. Anyone who is not well is not allowed to work.
- Properly clean and sanitize high-touch areas with CDC approved disinfectants.
- We do not offer community-use props at this time, but props are available for purchase.
- Our retail boutique is cashless and open on Wednesdays from 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM and Saturdays from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM. You can purchase retail items or services during this time, but clothing cannot be tried on.
What We Ask of Students
- Reserve your spot online in advance for all Outdoor Yoga classes. There are no walk-ins at this time. Can't make it? Please cancel at least two hours before class begins to leave space for another student if you cannot attend.
- Live Stream class registration steps can be found here!
- Bring your own mat and props to class. Rental mats will not be offered.
- Bring your own full water bottle. For now, water refill stations are not available. We have plastic water bottles for sale for $1.00 if you forget.
- Minimize time spent at the studio to 10 minutes both before and after class.
- Arrive on time. Late arrivals are no longer allowed, and the studio doors will be locked both in-between and during classes.
- Face masks are required at all times.
- Check-in for Outdoor Yoga classes in the Outdoor Courtyard and complete a brief symptoms check with the teacher. If you have symptoms, you will not be allowed to take the class.
- If needed, you can use a locker. You may also place personal items near your mat.
- Set up your mat in the Outdoor Courtyard behind one of the black lines on the floor. All spots are 6-feet apart.
- Wash your hands often.
- If you do not feel well, have a cough, fever, or any flu-like symptoms, please do not come to the studio. Take care of yourself and protect our community by taking a Live Stream class instead.
- If you or someone you have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you do not come into the studio for 14 days.