Pilgrimage Yoga Studio Safety Guide
What We Do
- We offer Indoor Yoga, Outdoor Yoga in San Diego, Live Stream Yoga via Zoom, and pre-recorded, On Demand Yoga.
- We use Phenomenal Aire - Cold Plasma Generator Technology for all Indoor classes.
- Provide hand sanitizer and a restroom for hand washing.
- Conduct daily wellness checks for our staff. Anyone who is not well is not allowed to work.
- Properly clean and sanitize high-touch areas with CDC-approved disinfectants.
What We Ask of Students
- We recommend you reserve your spot online in advance for all classes.
- Can't make it? Please cancel at least two hours before class begins to leave space for another student if you cannot attend.
- We offer a water refill station and water bottles for $3.00.
- If needed, you can use a cubby. You may also place personal items near your mat.
- Wash your hands often.
- If you do not feel well, have a cough, fever, or flu-like symptoms, please do not come to the studio. Take care of yourself and protect our community by taking a Live Stream class instead.
- If you or someone you have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you do not come into the studio for 14 days.