Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
A Message From Yesica
This training is ideal for yoga teachers who:
- Seek greater confidence accommodating prenatal students in class.
- Would like to teach prenatal yoga.
- Plan to teach yoga while pregnant.
In this prenatal yoga teacher training, you will learn about the immense physical, emotional, energetic and spiritual changes that may occur for a woman during this time in her life, gaining the skills and experience to:
- Confidently offer modifications for prenatal students all all stages of pregnancy
- Lead a safe, fun and nurturing prenatal yoga class
- Help women connect with the physical and energetic presence of their babies
- Create a sense of community within prenatal classes
This training will feature lessons in anatomy, asana modifications, benefits and precautions, as well as contemporary yoga wisdom as it pertains to pregnancy. As a trainee, you will also participate in two experiential prenatal practices with props to help you feel, in your own body, some of the limits and unique wonders of pregnancy.