Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
Training with Yesica Rodriguez, E-RYT 200
Saturday, June 6, 2020 from 11:00a - 6:30p AND
Sunday, June 7, 2020 from 9:30a - 5:00p
Qualifies for 14 CEUs With Yoga Alliance
A Message From Yesica
This training is ideal for yoga teachers who:
- Seek greater confidence accommodating prenatal students in class.
- Would like to teach prenatal yoga.
- Plan to teach yoga while pregnant.
In this prenatal yoga teacher training, you will learn about the immense physical, emotional, energetic and spiritual changes that may occur for a woman during this time in her life. This training includes:
- Common discomforts in pregnancy and how yoga can help
- Yoga contraindications during pregnancy
- Pregnancy/Birth complications and how to handle them in class
- How to support expecting Mamas in Prenatal Yoga
- How to instruct prenatal students in a public class
- Safe teaching practices for postnatal students when they return to yoga class
This training will feature lessons in anatomy, asana modifications, benefits and precautions, as well as contemporary yoga wisdom as it pertains to pregnancy. As a trainee, you will also participate in two experiential prenatal practices with props to help you feel, in your own body, some of the limits and unique wonders of pregnancy.