Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
Live Stream Training with Yesica Rodriguez, E-RYT 200
Saturday, June 6, 2020 from 11:00a - 6:30p AND
Sunday, June 7, 2020 from 9:30a - 5:00p
Qualifies for 14 CEUs With Yoga Alliance
A Message From Yesica
This training is ideal for yoga teachers who:
- Seek greater confidence accommodating prenatal students in class.
- Would like to teach prenatal yoga.
In this prenatal yoga teacher training, you will learn about the immense physical, emotional, energetic and spiritual changes that may occur for a woman during this time in her life. This training includes:
- Physical and emotional changes in and effects of pregnancy
- Common discomforts in pregnancy and how yoga can help
- Yoga contraindications during pregnancy
- Pregnancy/Birth complications and how to handle them in class
- How to support expecting Mamas in Prenatal Yoga
- How to instruct prenatal students in a public class
- Safe practices teaching postnatal students when they return to yoga class
This training will feature lessons in anatomy, asana modifications, benefits and precautions, as well as contemporary yoga wisdom as it pertains to pregnancy. As a trainee, you will also participate in two experiential prenatal practices with props to help you feel, in your own body, some of the limits and unique wonders of pregnancy.
If you give us notice at least 14 days prior the start of the program that you have decided not to participate, we will refund your money less a $100 cancellation fee.
There are no refunds less than 14 days prior to the start of the program.
We reserve the right to cancel the training. In the event that our training does not take place, all payments will be refunded within 10 days after what would have been the start of the program.