108 SUNday SUN Salutations
with Deanna Salazar
Date: Sunday, June 18, 2023 Time: 12:00 - 2:00 PM | Doors open at 11:45 AM
Location: Normal Heights - Main Studio
Are you ready for SUMMER?! Let’s call it in together with 108 SUN Salutations! In this two-hour class, we call on the MASCULINE energy of the SUN to WARM our spirit and IGNITE our ENERGY as we move through 108 simple SUNNIES guided by breath. ACTIVATE and INVIGORATE your body, breath and soul, welcome in the SUMMER Solstice, and honor Father SUN! Speaking of fathers, this class will be held on SUNday, Father’s Day. Bring a dad and receive a discount on admission (see below). Let’s invoke the SUNSHINE, WARMTH and LIGHT together!
- Mindful warm-up to prime body and mind
- Fire stoking breathwork
- 108 SUNNIES (Surya Namaskar A) – we will be moving through 9 sets of 12 salutations with breaks in between
- Enjoy fun facts, philosophy and significance behind the number 108 throughout class
- LONG restorative Savasana with Sound Bath
- Note: this class is suitable for intermediate to advanced Yogis
- FAQ: “Do I have to do all 108 sunnies?” A: Absolutely not. The intention here is to empower over ruthlessly powering through
How to Register: Venmo – Deanna-Salazar-9 (code: 7638).
Energy Exchange: $33 | Bring a dad for Father’s Day: 2 for $44
- An email with detailed instructions and prep will be sent to you after payment is received. Email me to pay in cash.
- There are no refunds. Have plans changed? Give your spot to a friend! Email me with the name of the person you’d like to gift your spot to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doors Open at 11:45am. Class begins promptly at 12pm.
- Follow me on Instagram for more about this and other offerings: @hypsy_gypsy_yoga
Learn More about the Teacher: Deanna Salazar