5-Class Baby and Me Yoga Series
with Yesica Rodriguez
Date: Thursdays, February 29 through March 28, 2024 Time: 10:00 - 11:00 AM
Location: Normal Heights - East Room (3301 Adams Ave. San Diego, 92116)
Baby and Me Yoga offers a space where you and your baby can find community and healing. There aren’t many spaces that truly embrace new parents and babies as they are. This is one of them. This class combines strengthening, releasing and relaxation techniques to support your postpartum life. Anyone with a baby is welcome!
In this series, you will:
- Learn baby massage techniques to support your baby’s nervous system and aid in digestion.
- Be in a space where you and your baby are welcome however you show up. It’s okay if babies cry in class, need to eat, need a diaper change, etc., and it’s okay if you are not your best self too.
- Build balance in the pelvic floor and gentle toning for the abdominal muscles.
- Find relief for the aches and pains that often come with carrying babies and all their gear!
- Build your village with other new parents.
- Practice and learn about the importance of self-care as a new parent.
- Learn how to incorporate your baby into your yoga practice and how to incorporate tools from your yoga practice into your parenting.
*Livestream and in-person available
Investment: $90 for a 5-class pack $23 for a drop-in
Learn More about the Teacher: Yesica Rodriguez