5-Class Prenatal Yoga Series
with Yesica Rodriguez
Date: Mondays, August 14 - September 18, 2023 (no class on 9/4 for Labor Day) Time: 5:00 - 6:00 PM
Location: Normal Heights - East Room and Live Stream via Zoom
Prenatal Yoga is an opportunity for you to prepare mentally, physically and emotionally for birth and parenthood. All carrying people are welcome!
In this series, you will:
- Build strength and endurance both physically and mentally as you prepare for birth
- Find relief for the common discomforts experienced during pregnancy
- Find community with other expectant parents
- Build a deeper connection with your growing baby and changing body
- Learn basic birth education, including coping skills, birthing positions, etc.
- Learn simple prenatal accommodations in yoga to empower you to take public yoga classes
*Livestream and in-person available
Investment: $90 for a 5-class pack, $23 for a drop-in
Learn More about the Teacher: Yesica Rodriguez