Baby and Me Yoga Series
with Yesica Rodriguez
Date: Thursdays, March 2 through March 30, 2023 Time: 10:00 - 11:00 AM
Location: Normal Heights - East Room
So you’ve had your baby and you might be feeling a little overwhelmed. Life as you know it has changed forever and you probably have lived on less sleep than at any other time in your life and who knows when you last had a shower! Baby and Me Yoga is here for you! This series is a wonderful way to build a deeper connection with your baby and with your community of new parents while supporting your post-pregnancy body.
In this class you will:
- Learn baby massage techniques to support your baby’s nervous system and aid in digestion.
- Be in a space where you and your baby are welcome however you show up. It’s okay if babies cry in class, need to eat, need a diaper change, etc., and it’s okay if you are not your best self too.
- Build balance in the pelvic floor and gentle toning for the abdominal muscles.
- Find relief for the aches and pains that often come with carrying babies and all their gear!
- Create your village with other new parents.
- Practice and learn about the importance of self-care as a new parent.
- Learn how to incorporate your baby into your yoga practice.
- 5-class series
- $23 drop-in
- $90 for 5 classes ($18 each)
Learn More about the Teacher: Yesica Rodriguez