Half-Day Yoga Retreat: Spring Equinox
with Heather Fenwick & Sujantra McKeever
Date: Sunday, March 12, 2023 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Location: Normal Heights - East Room
The Spring Equinox signifies the balance of day and night. This is the time to welcome the vibrancy of a fresh, new season. Give yourself the gift of self-care as we transition towards more light in our days, and in our lives.
Join Heather and Sujantra for yoga, meditation, and sound healing to explore the theme of balance – letting go and being open to more peace and well-being in our daily lives.
Activities for the day:
- Introductions and getting to know each other. The retreat is limited to 24 people. Our goal is to offer you a space to learn, grow, enjoy yoga, and get to know others.
- All Levels Yoga class led by Heather. This is the longest practice of the day and we recommend that you don’t eat too much right before coming to the retreat.
- Exploring yoga philosophy as it pertains to our daily lives, followed by chanting with harmonium and meditation guided by Sujantra.
- Silent, mindful lunch (Please bring your own food). This silent lunch allows for a feeling of community while eating without socializing, which creates deep harmony and presence. Once you finish lunch you are welcome to take a walk around the neighborhood, journal, read, or just relax.
- Dharma Talk on the significance of the Autumnal Equinox as it pertains to holistic medicine theories of Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine. The talk will be facilitated by Heather and includes breakaways into smaller groups to share and get to know each other.
- Gentle Yoga class guided by Heather followed by Sound Healing and Savasana which includes crystal bowls, harmonium, and other exotic instruments led by Sujantra.
- Closing Vedic fire ceremony and intention setting.
Early-bird: $108 by 2/24/23
Regular: $145 by 3/10/23
There are no refunds. Cancellations made by 5:00 PM on the day prior to the retreat will receive a studio credit toward services (not retail products) for the amount paid. Cancellations made after 5:00 PM on the day prior to the retreat will not receive a refund or credit.
Learn More about the Teachers: Heather Fenwick & Sujantra McKeever