Prenatal Yoga Series
with Yesica Rodriguez
Date: Mondays, November 20 through December 18, 2023 Time: 5:00 - 6:00 PM
Location: Normal Heights - East Room (3301 Adams Ave. San Diego, 92116)
Prenatal Yoga is an opportunity for you to prepare mentally, physically and emotionally for birth and parenthood. All carrying people are welcome!
In this prenatal yoga series, you will learn the following:
- Build strength and endurance both physically and mentally as you prepare for birth
- Find relief for the common discomforts experienced during pregnancy
- Find community with other expectant parents
- Build a deeper connection with your growing baby and changing body
- Learn basic birth education, including coping skills, birthing positions, etc.
- Learn simple prenatal accommodations in yoga to empower you to take public yoga classes
*Livestream and in-person available
Investment: $90 for a 5-class pack, $23 for a drop-in
Learn More about the Teacher: Yesica Rodriguez