Spooky Slow~Glow~Flow – Halloween Yoga Practice
with Deanna Salazar (aka Hypsy-Gypsy)
Date: Monday, October 31, 2022 Time: 8:00 - 9:30 PM
Location: Normal Heights - East Room
Calling in the SPIRIT of meditative movement this Halloween! TREAT yourself to an especially festive evening with me, Deanna aka Hypsy-Gypsy, at Pilgrimage of the Heart Yoga in Normal Heights San Diego. We’ll have a FRIGHTFULLY fun time within a glow-in-the-dark setting where we’ll practice a 60-minute slow-paced Yoga flow paired with BONE chilling music that will have us HOWLING at the moon! All levels of experience are welcome. Let your spirit SHINE! Do you DARE?
This offering features:
- SPOOKY ambiance by candlelight and black light to fully absorb the glow-in-the-dark experience
- GLOW-in-the-dark body paint. Before class, you’ll have a chance to express yourself in body paint for the occasion. Your imagination is the limit! ○ Costumes are also encouraged as long as it allows you to flow freely.
- EERIE ETHEREAL music to call in the spirited vibes + live sound bath
- A 60-minute glow-in-the-dark slow Yoga flow with a Halloween TWIST. This class is suitable for all experience levels
- TRICKS! Halloween-inspired Yoga poses such as Black Cat, Haunted Forest, Full Moon Salutations, Monster’s Breath, Witch’s Brew, and more. We’ll open and close with Corpse pose!
- TREATS! Take home goodie bags
How to Register: Venmo – Deanna-salazar-9 (code: 7638) OR EventBrite – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spooky-slowglowflow-halloween-yoga-practice-tickets-422777517937
Early-Bird Investment: $22
Investment after 10/24/22: $33
Other details: doors open at 8:00pm. Class begins at 8:30pm. Show up early to paint your body in glow-in-the-dark body paint (Paint is activated by black light, is safe, easily washes from skin and clothes and is fun!). Follow me on Instagram for more about this plus other offerings: @hypsy_gypsy_yoga
Learn More about the Teacher: Deanna Salazar