Therapeutic Yoga for Shoulders and Hips
with Rachel Ishiguro
Date: Mondays, 6/6 - 6/27 and 7/11/22 Time: 6:30 - 7:30 PM
Location: Normal Heights - East Room
Join Rachel Ishiguro, IAYT-certified yoga therapist, for a small-group program based on her whole-person approach to physical symptoms. If you have pain, tension, or limited mobility in your shoulders or hips, this program is for you!
In the weekly classes, we’ll use mindful awareness, supported rest, breath work, and yoga poses/ therapeutic movement to reduce symptoms and support your wellbeing. Grow your awareness of what’s happening in your body, and improve your understanding of what your shoulders and hips are trying to tell you. This key ingredient of therapeutic yoga puts you in the driver’s seat of your own healing. Create more ease, improve your movement patterns, and take the first steps towards a better relationship with your body.
This program includes:
- 5 live in-person classes with Rachel
- A spinal strip prop
- Personalized guidance about your movement
- A brief (5-15 minutes) customized program, including written instructions, for you to work on between classes if you like.
- E-mail support from Rachel for the duration of the program.
- After 5 weeks, you’ll have collected a set of tools that you can use to support your well-being whenever you need them.
For questions, contact Rachel Ishiguro at email@example.com.
Learn More about the Teacher: Rachel Ishiguro