Therapeutic Yoga for Your Neck and Back
with Rachel Ishiguro
Date: Mondays, October 18 - November 15, 2021 (5 classes) Time: 6:30 - 7:30 PM
Location: Normal Heights - East Room
Join Rachel Ishiguro, yoga therapist and teacher, for a small-group therapeutic yoga program based on her whole-person approach to neck and back discomfort. If you have pain, tension, or limited mobility in your neck or back, this program is for you!
In the weekly classes, we’ll use mindful awareness, supported rest, breath work, and yoga poses/ movement to reduce symptoms and support your wellbeing. Grow your awareness of what’s happening in your body, and improve your understanding of what your neck and back are trying to tell you. This key ingredient of therapeutic yoga puts you in the driver’s seat of your own healing. Create more ease, improve your movement patterns, and take the first steps towards a better relationship with your body.
This program includes:
- 5 live in-person classes with Rachel
- Personalized guidance and feedback about your movement
- A brief (5-15 minutes) customized program, including written instructions, for you to work on between classes if you like.
- E-mail support from Rachel for the duration of the program.
- After 5 weeks, you’ll have collected a set of tools that you can use to support your well-being whenever you need them.
For questions, contact Rachel Ishiguro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More about the Teacher: Rachel Ishiguro