Winter Solstice Reflection & Restoration
with Deanna Salazar
Date: Sunday, December 17, 2023 Time: 1:00 - 3:00 PM
Location: Both In-Person at Normal Heights - Main Studio AND Live Stream via Zoom
Winter is a time to move inward both physically and energetically. It is a time of deep reflection of the past year and also a time to plan for the new year ahead. While it may sound easy enough to do this, the truth is many of us do not turn inward for winter because of the demands and tensions inherent to the holiday season. The intention of this workshop is to provide an opportunity for SELF-CARE through yogic RELEASE and RESTORATION.
In this workshop, you will receive:
- a brief, gentle Flowing Yoga sequence to release the energy of the past year
- a long, yummy Restorative Yoga sequence to welcome in fresh energy for the new year
- sound bath to soothe and reset the nervous system for deep relaxation for the present moment
We will also:
- explore the themes and significance of the winter solstice and winter season as it relates to our mental, physical and spiritual well-being
- learn how to achieve balance physically and energetically during the winter season, including but not limited to exploring ways to mitigate holiday tensions
- express ourselves through journaling and/or sketching, so please bring a writing utensil and paper
Let’s close out 2023 with intentional loving self-care which will prepare us all the more for 2024.
$35 if registered by Sunday, 12/10; $40 after.
FREE FOR MEMBERS!
Workshop Cancellation Policy:
There are no refunds. Cancellations made by 5:00 PM on the day prior to the workshop will receive a studio credit toward services (not retail products) for the amount paid. Cancellations made after 5:00 PM on the day prior to the workshop will not receive a refund or credit.
Learn More about the Teacher: Deanna Salazar