Yoga for a Healthy Back
with Yesica Rodriguez
Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022 Time: 1:00 - 3:00 PM
Location: Both In-Person at Normal Heights - Main Studio AND Live Stream via Zoom
The purpose of, “Yoga for a Healthy Back,” is to practice and learn techniques to keep your spine healthy and happy. This 2-hour workshop includes a mix of gentle and restorative yoga, plus light strengthening poses designed to release tension as well as build strength in the back and hips, facilitating a healthier lifestyle.
This workshop is for anyone who:
- Suffers degenerative disc disease (80% of us!!!)
- Experiences chronic pain and discomfort in the back and hips
- Experiences limited mobility due to issues in the hips and back
- Wants to maintain a healthy spine
- Wants to feel their best!
- All levels and abilities are welcome!
$35 if registered by May 7; $40 after.
FREE FOR MEMBERS!
Workshop Cancellation Policy:
There are no refunds. Cancellations made by 5:00 PM on the day prior to the workshop will receive a studio credit toward services (not retail product) for the amount paid. Cancellations made after 5:00 PM on the day prior to the workshop will not receive a refund or credit.
Learn More about the Teacher: Yesica Rodriguez