Yoga for a Healthy Back
with Yesica Rodriguez
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020 Time: 1:30 - 3:30p
Location: North Park - Sky Room
The purpose of, “Yoga for a Healthy Back,” is to practice and learn techniques to keep your spine healthy and happy. This 2-hour workshop includes a mix of gentle and restorative yoga, plus light strengthening poses designed to release tension as well as build strength in the back and hips, facilitating a healthier lifestyle.
This workshop is for anyone who:
● Suffers degenerative disc disease (80% of us!!!)
● Experiences chronic pain and discomfort in the back and hips
● Experiences limited mobility due to issues in the hips and back
● Wants to maintain a healthy spine
● Wants to feel their best!
● All levels and abilities are welcome!
$25 if registered by July 5th; $30 after.
FREE FOR MEMBERS!
Workshop Cancellation Policy:
There are no refunds. Cancellations made by 5:00p on the day prior to the workshop will receive a studio credit toward services (not retail product) for the amount paid. Cancellations made after 5:00p on the day prior to the workshop will not receive a refund or credit.
Learn More about the Teacher: Yesica Rodriguez