Live Stream YOGA NIDRA Teacher Training
with Kari Ross-Berry, E-RYT 500
Saturday, May 15 and Sunday, May 16, 2021
11:00a – 6:30p
*This training will be offered Live Stream via Zoom
Qualifies for 14 CEUs With Yoga Alliance
$250 if registered by Friday, April 30, 2021
$300 if registered by Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A Message From Kari
- Deepen your connection to yourself and your source.
- Learn the art of leading Yoga Nidra which can lead to a deep meditation practice.
- Incorporate elements of Yoga Nidra into your regular yoga classes.
- Understand the philosophical and physiological elements of Yoga Nidra.
- Skillfully use Yoga Nidra and relaxation techniques in your own practice and teaching.
This program qualifies for 14 CEUs with Yoga Alliance. This is a ‘hands-on’ intensive featuring lessons in subtle body and physiological anatomy, basic restorative asana, breath awareness, and Yoga Nidra in various forms. You will also be provided the opportunity to practice-teach Yoga Nidra with your fellow trainees during the training.
We are excited to help guide you towards a deep understanding of Yoga Nidra. Our intention is for you and your students to reap the benefits of this nourishing and powerful practice.
By registering for this training, you are assuming all responsibility for your fitness for the program including consideration of any medications you may be taking and have doctor's clearance for any condition you may have.
• Yoga Mat
• Two Blankets