Courtyard Broadcast (Outdoor Yoga) How-To
Pilgrimage of the Heart Yoga is excited to offer Courtyard Broadcast (Outdoor Yoga) classes in San Diego each week! Some of our indoor classes are broadcasted to a 55' screen in our outdoor courtyard.
Learn more about registering for outdoor classes below.
Ready to take a class? Click here to sign-up!
Student & Staff Requirements
-In accordance with CDC + San Diego County recommendations our Outdoor Mask Policy is:
Fully Vaccinated = Mask Optional
Unvaccinated = Mask Required
-All mats are distanced. Please place your mat behind the blue tape.
-No teacher is present. However, a staff member will be there before, during, and after class.
-Please do your best to arrive before class begins. The cutoff for check-in is 5 minutes after class begins.
-If you register for a class and cannot attend, kindly cancel your reservation 2-hours ahead of time to free up your space for another student.
-If you aren't feeling well and have a cough, fever, or other COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend class.
How to Access Courtyard Broadcast (Outdoor Yoga) Classes
- Go to our Adams Ave. Class schedule (Select Adams Ave. as the location), find a class labeled COURTYARD BROADCAST, and sign-up for the class using your MindBody account.
-Pre-registration is required for all classes. We are not allowing students who are not pre-registered to attend class at this time. There are no late arrivals.
-Arrive at the studio no more than 15-minutes before the class begins.
-The entrance to our Outdoor Courtyard is on 33rd Street. Upon arrival, please wait in front of the mural on 33rd St. in Normal Heights. The courtyard attendant will let students in 15-minutes before class begins.
-Please bring your own mat and props. There are no mat rentals or community use props available at this time. However, we do sell mats and props in our Retail Boutique.
-Are you new to our studio? Welcome! Purchase 2-weeks of Unlimited Classes for $25.
Pilgrimage of the Heart does not require that you are vaccinated, and we will not ask whether you are or not. We are requesting that you practice Satya (truthfulness), adhere to the CDC guidelines, and wear a mask anytime you are indoors. While practicing outdoors a mask is optional for fully vaccinated students and a mask is required for unvaccinated students.
- During a Courtyard Broadcast class, the teacher will not be present, but a staff member will be available before, during, and after class.
- Pre-register for class up to 7 days in advance and arrive no more than 15-minutes and no less than 5-minutes before class begins.
- Bring your own mat, props, and filled water bottle. We will have water bottles for sale for $1.00 and props for sale as long as you have a card on file in MindBody. For students with sensitive joints, we recommend bringing an extra mat and/or a blanket.
- If it is 90 degrees or hotter or raining heavily, the Courtyard Broadcast (outdoor) class will Indoors & Live Stream only.
- For more details on studio safety please review our Studio Safety Guide.
Our Outdoor Courtyard is located at 4688 33rd St.
There is street parking on 33rd and in the surrounding neighborhood. Please leave yourself ample time for parking and check-in!